Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
6132B26F-7A51-45C6-A1EB-0F0FF3FF5E58.jpeg

I break bread, ribs, hundred dollar bills.... peel on Ducati‘s and other four wheels.

T shirts fit a little better than last season. Don’t seem as huge .

palace still has the best fitting tees though

That's a shame, I like the loose fit.

Can anyone comment on how the hoodies fit? Do they fit like prior years, or larger as the size guide implies?

Base on my experience on stickers, it's whoever gets shipping confirmation earlier, usually thursday or friday get the better stickers. The later you get your shipping confirmation, the less likely you'll get your stickers. If you get your shipping confirmation Mon, Tues, Wed this week, most likely you're going to end up with red box logo sticker. Also whoever packs the package factors into it sometimes too.

Base on my experience on stickers, it's whoever gets shipping confirmation earlier, usually thursday or friday get the better stickers. The later you get your shipping confirmation, the less likely you'll get your stickers. If you get your shipping confirmation Mon, Tues, Wed this week, most likely you're going to end up with red box logo sticker. Also whoever packs the package factors into it sometimes too.

SCIENCE !

3rd order got shipped but no shipping on the 2nd order even though it was only a few minutes after the first order. Hope my 2nd on don’t get canceled cause the stacked crew is gone in my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom