Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious to see the measurements on the XXL offerings. I’m a XXL but can fit most Supreme XL cause it runs big. Curious if they’re gonna adjust the XL sizing...
if it adds some length to some things that would be great! most supreme XL's fit me fine in tees. i dont see myself needing to size up on those i dont think

Didn't get a text for SF...gonna have to make an appointment for Friday or something.

Just noticed the schott jacket is also releasing this week. Can anybody speak on the fitting of supreme/schott leather jackets? Really want to grab one this season especially since it finally has a leather cuff.

Size down on Schott imo. I own the '14 perfecto.

Last supreme item I remember in a 2x is the Mike Tyson photo tee way back when, has it been confirmed if there’s going to be a 2x in everything or is it just the tees?

I'm 6'2 with broad shoulders and I'm 230lbs and I wear a Large so unless by 6 foot+ you meant 6'6+, nobody who isn't fat is wearing an XXL lol

I’m 6 foot 223lbs and I wear a 2xl so your definition of broad shoulder is well... broad lol

as a few have said the xxl sizing is great especially for garment length

and for the record 6’2 230lbs by BMI is considered fat FYI lol but BMI to me is wild wrong regardless so I guess we both fat lol

Id MORE than welcome a 2xl option from supreme. probably not on the tees because even with XL's theres no consistency on how they fit fit right now anyway so it could end up like a dress or a wide crop top. but with things like flannels, button ups, oxford shirts etc id love to be able to actually fit things over an XL hoodie or crewneck. most of the stuff is one good shoulder day or bad wash from wife away from not fitting at all.

well yes size consistency has been an issue past few years with t shirts but it would cover bases worst case for a lot of people and your point is spot on a shrink in the wash etc.. canmake something unwearable it also helps with layering or hoodies/jackets etc.. that tend to run snug(not all)

Why you so fast to joke about medium sizing?

most men don't rock a xxl lol

LOL that’s fair

just had to say something about the xxl bash party goin on from smaller fit members

had to get a red medium

(cross box logo tees)

i was futher back a bit for hooodies and got the color and size i wanted though smh
What color did you want originally? My time slot was around 3:45pm and they had black, navy, white, cream, etc. Only olive and purple medium were gone.

What color did you want originally? My time slot was around 3:45pm and they had black, navy, white, cream, etc. Only olive and purple medium were gone.

i wanted black or purple

whats funny is my girl was behind me at like 96 and they gave her a black

i was confused

the guy at the counter even complimented my supreme jacket it was a two toned 2015 black parka

but whatever

89743E24-F552-4F6F-97FD-54CDED05F819.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom