Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, Milan tee price isnt too high niether.

That Covid tee is fake

Wifey sold her covid T for 850 the day it dropped. Can’t believe these prices I love it.
Copped a Milan the other day. Just came in today. Best store bogo ever imo.

943D7A05-A29E-48C7-BA4B-8546FA1206B5.jpeg

Thanks, here's another. Guy's being super responsive and has stellar reviews / feedback.

6.jpg
FA68CC45-B3E6-452A-92B4-E6485876BC4E.jpeg

here is a picture to reference. i got this from the dropped.

let me know if you need any other pictures to reference.

i did notice more details in the colors on mine than the one the seller is trying to sell you

#240 tomorrow, think it's worth the trip?
I wouldn't go I was like 150 something for the CrossBo in the NYC (bowery) - they had but that's because there were multiple colors but I couldn't get the color I wanted. I feel like with this since it's only one color - it will sellout.

Winter season depression must be hitting me hard. Didn't even bother to register for this week. Even though another box logo shirt would be dope...something I'm just not feelin.

If i use my phone with my CC, and my macbook using my phone's hotspot with a friend's CC could that hurt? Like IP address or something?

I want all 3 colors besides the pink cotton cinch pants .. not sure which to get

was gonna try for a bogo but I just remembered I’m getting a haircut at 10:15. Maybe I’ll be done in time

murakami bogo was definitely in the $800-$1k around release date, surprised to see it had drop so low. Hope it spells the same for the tiff bogo so I can buy 2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom