Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
grey color blocked hoodie on me, i was bout to cop the black balaclava but i changed my mind the last minute, i already have bape and i barely use it.

Hit process payment on large green fleece then got the sold out. I only was able to get the green turtleneck in a large and the camo S cap. I was contemplating on the backpack but I have so many already.

I went for BB simon belt first but it sold out so fast that when I clicked it only white L/XL was available. Ended up going for the black balaclava. Im ready to be Noob Saibot

Got red fleece in cart and sold out waiting on process bar. Surprise there was no glitch on the site

i saw small med large on fleeces
easy atc
processing bar ****ing decline Bull****

WTF bots are people using!? lol, smh...
Alot of bots struggled, mostly card declines...
20200312_110207.jpg

Ended up passing on the backpack because it looks like it doesn’t have water bottle holders On the sides?? Am I bugging or am I right? Hope I didn’t pass for no reason I need a new bag

Mobile worked a lot better. Website loaded sold out for me and when I switched to mobile, it showed sizes. Was able to get a fleece and the Jacket. Starting to have cold feet selling the vest to my friend. The Vest makes the jacket look like a tactical ready for war in the concrete jungle.

Fleeces were instant OOS for me so ended up getting a Dark Teal and Royal S Logo

PS anyone notice that things are sold out on Desktop, but not on Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom