Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that are still IP banned (black screen with box logo), do you have AT&T as your internet provider? Don't know why, but it seems they blocked all AT&T home wifi. I checked with a Xfinity wifi and it's not banned.

I have AT&T Fiber..still banned, here.

Found a review about the RTG VEST from back in the day.
Hoping that hydration pack holds a decent amount of liquid. May have to make it a festival vest :evil::pimp:8)

I'm jelly of your job more than your accessories. :lol:

Just got called for my physical, but I can't afford to start at bottom pay. I have city time but I was told it counts in the back.

dont be a fool man. TAKE THE JOB!! HMU if you have any questions!! Oh and btw... more accessories lol

#TeamManuel today

E8420B3B-AA30-45C0-BF7A-B107E6171889.jpeg

Need red fleece but will take others if I miss
no second chances unless it's w/ a restock which is nearly impossible
at the end of the day, we have our health
always remember that...it's just jackets guys
hope to get both jacket and fleece on ebay/stockx for low.
jacket, maybe

fleece, :lol:

though i'm not sure what your interpretation of low is

went for red fleece in medium...refreshed on mobile at the stroke of 11 and it wasn't showing new items so I changed to app

green was sold out in all sizes when I clicked on the fleece, red was still available in medium but sold out while it was in my cart

this week is now a pass week by default

couldn't drop 800ish as i'm looking at the market and as I listen to coughs and **** finding out that somebody at a different location, same city, has covid.

its ok if I want it bad enough i'll cop later but yeah i'ma chill for now and save just in case.

Wanna cop this but can’t pull the trigger for some reason. Hope it’s still available later on today and I’ll probably pick it up

FA3DC0E8-2C88-4554-90B5-E279AFE352D4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom