Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on sizing for the hoodies this season? I am a M/L and normally do Large so i can wash and dry but some stuff i go M. Usually a L in supreme hoodies

I hate that Jay and such are trying to hype up the motion logo hoodie like its a supreme staple or something. Like it was never super hyped, stop. Here is to hoping i can just get a black motion logo and call this season quits...other then collabs

Anyone have pics of all the colors shown for the MOGO hoodie? Interested to see what that grey color looks like.

1586101266107.png

Anyone have pics of all the colors shown for the MOGO hoodie? Interested to see what that grey color looks like.
Grey and yellow are they only ones with black lettering. All other colors have white except for the white hoodie which has red lettering.

If the yellow isn't as vibrant in the stock photo, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed. I saw that other leaked photo and it didn't look as bright (hoping it was just a filter or something). Yellow or black and out.

Any info on sizing for the hoodies this season? I am a M/L and normally do Large so i can wash and dry but some stuff i go M. Usually a L in supreme hoodies

I hate that Jay and such are trying to hype up the motion logo hoodie like its a supreme staple or something. Like it was never super hyped, stop. Here is to hoping i can just get a black motion logo and call this season quits...other then collabs

From this season

I’m an XL and the shop tee fit perfectly

but the xxl style hoodie and baseball hoodie were tighter and shorter in comparison

Not risking corona for a copy of nyt, but if anyone grabs a stack I’ll buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom