Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the Oreos on Friday, got furloughed on the same day so probably won’t keep all of them.
Definitely want to try for motion logo on Thursday but I might have to let that pass sadly. Unless I can make some cash quick during the week.
63578E91-19A4-4DBD-8D09-09628A9D8A93.jpeg

Stay safe out there and thanks for your efforts cool...but rude cool...but rude !
My girl took a job in NYC this week at a nursing home/facility... has me worried af

hopefully she doesn't suffer from any pre-existing respiratory issues, and either way is keeping herself safe as possible. Most who get it have only mild symptoms, but it's only natural to worry some. Hope she'll be ok!

My hospitals ED looking like a scene out of a movie. Antirooms, tents, decon rooms.
All my healthcare folks stay safe out there. Being in Xray I’m right there seeing these folks

You've probably done a million chest XRs at this point

Good lookin man. I've either had the virus by now with very mild symptoms or I'm gonna get it cuz out of the 9 people I work close with everyday, 3 tested positive and 4 are sick and not tested yet. Only me and one other person feel fine lol.
Hope you’re good man! Drink lots of liquid.

Have they ever restocked S logo 6 panels? Just hit me that i prefer those over the 5 panels after years of collecting em lol

Regret not buying more CW’s of the S panel. Only copped Camo and Black.

Got my headlines tee in Friday. Glad I was able to scoop even though I missed the Oreos 😪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom