Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
another pass week for me, most of the items I want still haven't dropped. Seems like all heat for me is gonna drop by the end of the season, as it's already in the middle. Gotta put aside more money.

dam lil bro u flipping oreos for rent money now. ur unemployment didn't come in yet????
lol what you know about rent money, I know ya moms isn't charging you for the basement. For all the stupid you talk I wish you had something back it up with but I guess the less you got, the more you talk. NT mods are keeping me in check tho lol I've had methodical management in my inbox twice in the last month :lol:

So lemme actually contribute something, I got some stickers yesterday
1587470901507.png

Low key like the overdye hoodie. But i might hold off and grab a small box logo hoodie when they drop instead. The navy overdye is a maybe for me.

The mugs i wanted until i realized they were plastic and they don't even look that big. I could use a plastic mug i guess but not if its 8 ozs.

Low key like the overdye hoodie. But i might hold off and grab a small box logo hoodie when they drop instead. The navy overdye is a maybe for me.

The mugs i wanted until i realized they were plastic and they don't even look that big. I could use a plastic mug i guess but not if its 8 ozs.
Preview says mugs are 12 oz.

Edit- 16 oz.

Last edited:
if they can block bots it would be great but supreme don't care anymore, just the movement of product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom