Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if supreme some how stops some bots...the amount of manual users is going to make the odds not very likely.

Even with no bots i couldn't cop two t shirts in the same bag that i wanted last week. So I know i will fail miserably but its way too good looking to not try

Gotta defeat these bots

1587479135757.gif

last week was a dry week but bots def were checking out the mats

ticket system is a temporary solution, non-request based bots probably gonna eat still

your biggest chance gonna be initial drop cuz after they pull the only line of defense when it’s restock time it’s a wrap unless they load ticket again beforehand which is likely for this drop

You mean 99 percent of the people that buy them?

Main reason why I've really slowed down on Supreme purchases. It's just lames at this point.

People who decide to buy them for resell prices need to be categorized in there as well.

-Drew

In it for keeps.... wouldn’t feel right reselling anyways.

hopefully it’s a good amount of stock , to increase my manual chances to 1%

If you went straight for the mat and checked out immediately you had a chance. They weren't like the motion hoodies which were basically impossible.
Got you.

I’m just saying last week was an easy week not because Supreme did anything about the bots, it’s because tee weeks have been easy for a long time now, especially when the tees were as trash as they were last week.

The tee having its own release day makes me optimistic that there’s gonna be some bot monitoring going on. I’m iffy on the MLB varsity already but it’s a hell of a “consolation” prize. Already knowing that you’ll strike out on both...priceless :nthat:

Hard to believe supreme is gonna drop this on a Friday and it’s gonna be business as usual. We all know this is gonna be bananas unless they change it up and do a raffle, pre-order, or something! Big week. Hopeful but not holding my breath lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom