Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ever happen to anybody.... got order confirm email thursday and see charges on account..... checked bank today charges are gone... no shipping update?

this ever happen to anybody.... got order confirm email thursday and see charges on account..... checked bank today charges are gone... no shipping update?

yes. It’s common to see charges disappear and come back a day or two later. If you got email confirm and an initial charge you should be fine.

Order might have got ghosted, but usually the charge comes back when it ships. If supreme is processing like I think they are the longer the order sits in the queue without getting processed the charge falls off once a ups tracking number is tagged on the order it goes back and they process the credit card

Some Nters out here got form hookups while we serfs wondering how to checkout an L on the site :emoji_cry: :lol:

Anyone know if supreme let me use debit card for the US online shop.lost my credit card yesterday . Have to wait for a new card

I mean the last “charity” tee was the Brooklyn box logo and that was an easy cop. Double up. Hoping to just get one for this one.

that was a semi shock drop though so if you were on it, it wasnt difficult to get.

They giving all the botters a 3 day headsup on this one lol so well see.

Fully expecting to just get looped to the front page until sold out tbh

no one is, its gonna be one for the books

giphy.gif

Damn. Definitely gonna be up and ready Thursday & Friday! Fingers bout to have faster tips than a stripper

Manual AF too

corporate told me 1 million tees we all eat
that was a semi shock drop though so if you were on it, it wasnt difficult to get.

I expect no less.

If they defeat the bots Ima take a W. I cooked the mat manual after getting kicked out and even had enough time to add a tee. Hope this Friday works just as smooth if not easier. Need 2 of these!

Charges fall off until ship, they also fall off due to only being an initial tax estimation. It will reappear after ship.

If they defeat the bots Ima take a W. I cooked the mat manual after getting kicked out and even had enough time to add a tee. Hope this Friday works just as smooth if not easier. Need 2 of these!
Did your mat ship yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom