Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did, and its dropped off now
supreme.PNG

You should be fine. This stuff happens with Supreme all the time.

You’ll probably get an email/app notification that your package shipped from UPS before Supreme. Just keep an eye on the UPS app.

GF wants to cop coin pouch too....

Know this topic is always covered. As of late, would we be able to order same item and send to the same address?

You should be fine. This stuff happens with Supreme all the time.

You’ll probably get an email/app notification that your package shipped from UPS before Supreme. Just keep an eye on the UPS app.

yeah thats what ive been doing and checking my ups app daily. generally ive been able to search by reference, but not this time. not yet atleast. ill keep an eye on things

Big on the cups, need both red and white or clear? Can’t tell, doesn’t matter.
I have a few other cups/glasses. This will go nice with the collection.

All this speculation over the boxrona tee

look unless it loads with a drop down for quantity it’s limited

if anything a pre order that gets taken down after an hour would be the most beneficial to a charity cause and then produce/ship after

I mean let’s stop the crap 99.9% of the people posting about this just wanna cop for resell anyway

and could give a damn about a charitable cause bottom line

just like any box logo ANYTHING always more for resell than you ever see anyone wearing

I’ve long accepted that just how it is

so please step off the soapbox you lookin dumb for those it applies to

And bottom line the bots will be in full force just Incase ain’t no reseller or bot user gunna chance this being a dud and readily available and NOT set their bot up lol

But anyway it’s a cool box logo even tho at this point the murakami print is beyond over done and used at this point
Its hard to believe this is basically the last forum out there where some members actually rock some stuff or use some things from their collection.

got my deck yesterday and shirts today... love all the pickups... both tees are fire... I'm thinking maybe I shoulda got purple deck but whatever the black is cool though... the tees run big as usual so I'm washing and drying them now I'll let you know the outcome...
20200422_164406.jpg

but they’re pre-shrunk tees. not gonna shrink much if at all

got my deck yesterday and shirts today... love all the pickups... both tees are fire... I'm thinking maybe I shoulda got purple deck but whatever the black is cool though... the tees run big as usual so I'm washing and drying them now I'll let you know the outcome...
20200422_164406.jpg
What wash cycle and water temp did you go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom