Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are gonna drop them in tops/sweaters because of that bag

Attachments

• IMG_20200422_194111.jpg
    IMG_20200422_194111.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 331
man, good thing i work 5am tomorrow so ill be up and hungry!
going for a cap, coffee mugs. only tryna spend $150 each day just to avoid shipping.

them shirts (ronogo) i think everyone will cop lord willin

Edit: called the CC company today said I’ll be ordering from supreme New York the next 2 days lol

see y'all on the other side.

Last edited:
Missed out on the restock. Really just wanted the chrome tee. I didn’t even get notifications from my discord group either.

I think I’m only going for the mugs tomorrow. Maybe even the blacked out fitted. Not sure if I can justify $68 for a fitted.

I swear if y’all get those chrome tees ordered from the restock before I even get shipping for mine from the original drop...

Think I may be sitting out tomorrow in preparation for Friday, but mugs are a game time decision.

Not sure if I can justify $68 for a fitted.

Same after tax and ship. I’ve paid up for some overseas exclusive New Era fitteds. But if that price is correct, I’m hesitant. Especially having multi ds caps around. MLB and Supreme getting a cut.

I think I paid $78 in store back in the day for the ’By Any Means’ Yankee fitted so $68 in 2020 money is business as usual for me.

I think I paid $78 in store back in the day for the ’By Any Means’ Yankee fitted so $68 in 2020 money is business as usual for me.

Just looked up my S/S 2018 Supreme New Era fitted purchases: $58 plus $10 ship no tax (back then).
Ugh.

Me and all my cul de sac dads will be out in our bathrobes getting the paper whilst sipping our coffee from our preme mugs

Robe reminds me, I need to go back and snag one of the Everest x Supreme robes.

This is the one I’m talking about. I think it was so expensive because Supreme probably just bought fitteds in bulk and had a 3rd party supplier do the embroidery.
1587608924345.jpeg

Fire pickup.
Just looked at last couple Supreme x New Era fitteds bought to compare pricing:
-red script was low.
-used different profiles and had friends oop to complete full color set with extra red of monogram.
-most camp and even 6 panel were even less at $48.

See what happens tomorrow.
Good Luck.

E9FEFB59-4D87-4E10-B9CC-14D77F887729.jpeg
14B6FD9F-07A6-492B-A567-BC8EBD07881B.jpeg

Still waiting on mat to ship.. long wait this time, flag camp shipped following day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom