Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s great. Good for you, for real.

Agree to disagree, I just don’t understand criticizing charity. For what? Cats criticizing supreme based off a RUMOR? Be better
I said the 7000 number was "disappointing, IF true." There's a difference between making meaningful contributions to charity and doing something for the sake of doing something that makes you or your own organization look or feel good. I'm not saying that the latter approach is worthless, but it is worth less.

it could be tens of millions of dollars and y’all would complain. Any amount to charity is better than nothing

meanwhile we all her complaining on our couches when most of us haven’t even donated to a charity ourselves
If they can make enough to meet demand (atleast for charity) it would be great, but its Supreme. Balance would be nice. No complaints.

So much crying about reselling shirts that raise money. Did I miss something? Does Supreme not donate that $60 if you’re intending to resell? Millions of people lost jobs because of this so now is the time to resell. If a fool wants to spend $400-$800 on a T shirt, that’s on him. If you’re so concerned about charity and donating, take that $60 and donate it if you strike out.

And no, I’m not even attempting to buy this shirt tomorrow.

I see where you guys are getting that 7k number and I have to think that's pretty low all things considered. Plus that twitter account hardly gives accurate info.

In this economic time ya really think people gonna drop couple hundred resell on this box logo, or spend it on necessities? More power to a reseller that donates a certain chunk of his profits to covid-19 efforts but aint happening. No problem giving $60 to Supreme, no problem dropping $60 to a real charity, but giving double triple 4x that to a reseller who benefits themselves? That resell minus the $60 I could donate to people who need the money.

Hold up....7000 shirts at 60 bucks a pop...420 000?

Somebody’s got a sense of humor.
Doubt the number. Those two accounts been wrong times before.
Doesn’t matter the number. If you don’t get one, they didn’t make enough.

tumblr_n77rfknjK01tey9ljo1_500.gif

In this economic time ya really think people gonna drop couple hundred resell on this box logo, or spend it on necessities? More power to a reseller that donates a certain chunk of his profits to covid-19 efforts but aint happening. No problem giving $60 to Supreme, no problem dropping $60 to a real charity, but giving double triple 4x that to a reseller who benefits themselves? That resell minus the $60 I could donate to people who need the money.
Yeah, I think resell gonna be around 1.2k

If I don't hit for retail...(Which I probably won't cause I still can't complete a transaction on Supreme's website w/o a decline even 4 hrs past the drop)...I just won't have it. I've never seen a t- shirt worth a rack.

Reactions: g14
There’s people making six or seven figures today and aren’t affected at all by this situation.

There’s also people that just lost their job of 5-10 years and need money to feed their family so this could pay for someone’s mortgage or something.

I don’t know anyone’s life story but my own so I’m not judging what anyone is doing or acting like you can’t resell a T shirt. That $60 is still getting donated no matter who buys it from Supreme.

Supreme just shipped my other 3 orders from last week. Just if anyone was still waiting.

When Sup community said coin pouch was $38 I was out

6DB76437-9495-44DB-B5C9-77365D37AEF6.gif

Then when I saw it was $12

6390A2EB-A4E5-445C-BD63-CF42EFB9D9EB.gif

Also grabbed the waist bag since it was only $48 and the Hanes wife beater too

Think I’m going to pay resell on the varsity man smh.

when the best time to cop?

now? Or next couple weeks when people receive them in? Or some time down the road. No rush to get it obviously can’t wear

I know it’s not a for sure answer but ive never paid resell for anything supreme before so I’m curious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom