Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me get them in first... I want to see them in person
Bet. Lmk if you wanna trade. I struck out getting red mugs for myself but got clear for a friend, but she said I can trade them for red if someone was willing.
OR IF ANYONE WANTS TRADE A SINGLE RED CUP FOR A CLEAR LOL SO WE HAVE ONE OF EACH.

wait so is it if you use chrome autofill, you get the "card declined" error?

cause ive been getting that the whole season and I know its not my card(s)

supreme.jpg

:rofl:

wait so is it if you use chrome autofill, you get the "card declined" error?

cause ive been getting that the whole season and I know its not my card(s)

No one knows for sure, it’s safe to say if you copy paste or auto fill CC info, you’re probably going to get a decline. You can use the remember my info box when a successful order, but you’re still going to have to put in email manually.

From my own experience, I’ve always gotten a declined when I’ve tried to either autofill or copy paste CC Info. Ends up working when I manually enter. Good thing I have all my info memorized.

In worst case scenarios, I’ve heard people getting their CC’s banned. Supreme is doing their part to curb/nerf bots.

That’s weird , I’ve been copying and pasting my CC since day 1. Never had any Issues , especially not this season

I’ve been using chrome autofill all season without issue. All I have to enter is the CVV. Adding to cart and actually getting the checkout page to load properly (quickly) has been a bigger problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom