Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the animal crossing on deck
3D0F8549-489C-422E-881F-41A619F844B3.jpeg

I would expect 429-500 for the Barbour jackets depending on exact model that drops but that’s roughly what they cost
I’m tight I Already copped an olive waxed Ashby last winter from them I think I came up on a sense or end sale for like 150?
Guess I’m gonna sit this one out

might go for the orange camp. Much rather have a jacket from the Engineered Garments collab

For once they didn't overdue the branding. The jackets are all really good looking but will be too rich for my blood.
Will be in for a camp hat if its not stupid expensive. Hoping for under $60. I hope they drop the mini box hoodie this week since its one of the things i really want and hopefully the Barbour collab will make it easier to cop

For anyone on the fence because of price I feel you 100% but Barbour jackets last a “lifetime” if you take good care of em /it isn’t the only jacket you own
Idk bout no damn leopard print being timeless but the black one looks like it could hold up

Bots just crushed that AF1 restock. Sold out faster than any original drop bar the recent bogo.

For anyone on the fence because of price I feel you 100% but Barbour jackets last a “lifetime” if you take good care of em /it isn’t the only jacket you own
Idk bout no damn leopard print being timeless but the black one looks like it could hold up

Can you advise on sizing for these? I've never tried one and wonder if I would take a S or an XS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom