Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on this? Why you still buying from a brand that doesn’t meet your charitable donation standards?
? Just calculating. Calm down. I've paid resale for Supreme and other brands. Who said that I implied Supreme needed to donate more? :lol:

? Just calculating. Calm down. I've paid resale for Supreme and other brands. Who said that I implied Supreme needed to donate more? :lol:
My fault, I think I was arguing with you in another thread. Getting my debates mixed up

carry on fellas

For anyone on the fence because of price I feel you 100% but Barbour jackets last a “lifetime” if you take good care of em /it isn’t the only jacket you own
Idk bout no damn leopard print being timeless but the black one looks like it could hold up
If anything, i feel like black is the one to pass. Part of what makes Barbour appealing to me is how it ages over time. With black, there's really not much difference versus say olive/sage/brown on their regular lineup. You're better off saving the extra cash and getting one of their original models if you want black imo.

Last edited:
I’ve never owned Barbour before can anyone educate me? I definitely want a camp but don’t know enough to go for the jacket.

I’ve never owned Barbour before can anyone educate me? I definitely want a camp but don’t know enough to go for the jacket.

good quality jackets, barbour is prob most famous for using waxed cotton, which is kind of like a layering of beeswax on the jacket for waterproofing

Still on this? Why you still buying from a brand that doesn’t meet your charitable donation standards?
Because there are other things I like about the brand. No one's perfect or exempt from criticism!

Last edited:
Cups and Sail boat tee finally came in. Crazy that I bought the Cups a week after I bought the tee with the mat and the mat hasn’t came yet. Should be here tmrw...
C08B4965-360F-4527-BBB9-0B379739AEA8.jpeg
562F907A-6946-4CB8-9066-28277B3ED24D.jpeg

Got order confirmation 4/24 @ 11:06am EST for Relief Tee (manual btw. the only way.)
No movement updates or shipping email. Waited the 5 business days on the following Friday
for an update via their contact forum. No response as of today 5/4.
Losing hope.

Prices coming down on the COVID tee. My bid got accepted earlier this morning and realize I could've probably waited to save 20 more bucks as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom