Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruiser came
4AF90C69-ED34-404C-9AA1-3CB3FA72E3B8.jpeg

man why I slept....

i must have been depressed this day.

6CB78414-4DAA-4268-A762-DEBB00EAC8BC.jpeg

MLB from Grailed delivered today and Dino from Sup. Still no Dino sticker, maybe I have A Dino sticker in the straw mat that I haven’t opened.

Couldnt decide which MLB I wanted more so I bought the orange one on Saturday. Passing this week’s release again.

edit: no Dino sticker in straw mat:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bags came in
Waist bag is smaller than I thought and the coin pouch is bigger than I thought
🤷🏻‍♂️
Really dope pieces IMO tho

i was about to post the same thing. Got the same waist bag as you and surprised by how small it was. Perfectly fits my 5yr old son. Lol. Dope piece nonetheless

Dang, that Barbour leopard print jacket is really nice. I read about it and thought it was gonna be tacky, but damn when I saw a pic of it. Mind changed.

I don't know If I can justify the price during these times, but damn I want it haha

first of all...it’s cheetah, b

just playin, it is though :lol:
jacket is awesome. it’s tempting me but i’ll probably pass cause i’ll almost never wear it. i could see that thing skyrocketing in a year or two though

Is it? I knew someone would call me out on it haha

Same. Hard to wear a jacket in Cali, but might cop it now and decide to keep after. The cap is a cool consolation prize, though.

6CB78414-4DAA-4268-A762-DEBB00EAC8BC.jpeg

MLB from Grailed delivered today and Dino from Sup. Still no Dino sticker, maybe I have A Dino sticker in the straw mat that I haven’t opened.

Couldnt decide which MLB I wanted more so I bought the orange one on Saturday. Passing this week’s release again.

edit: no Dino sticker in straw mat:angry:
Sorry you didn’t get one. DM me. I got you.

Bike is allegedly friends and family only. I’m calling a fatwa on Miller’s head if anyone sees him riding around the bike in NY.

I'm actually in the market for a bike but I know this thing is going to be priced OD.

I want to see the world famous hoodie in tan.
Also curious about those varsity jackets. What's the material?

Bro people are getting their stuff from last week mean while it took a week to get a shipping email for my Loveless merch and it won’t even come in the mail till this Saturday. Seriously haven’t copped supreme since 2017 is this the norm or is corona just making it worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom