Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1C309FAA-D9FB-4832-82BF-03A11D42E82F.jpeg
What kind of denims them is?

What’s the next Musician/band you want Supreme to collab with? Surprised that there hasn’t been a Smiths collab Since Morrissey collab’d with them but he went and got pissed off that Supreme collab’d with White Castle because he’s Vegan. So that’s probably out the window. I’d love a Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Tee too.

What’s the next Musician/band you want Supreme to collab with? Surprised that there hasn’t been a Smiths collab Since Morrissey collab’d with them but he went and got pissed off that Supreme collab’d with White Castle because he’s Vegan. So that’s probably out the window. I’d love a Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Tee too.
Patti Smith.

How bout GangStarr. Guru passed some years ago..I think its time... GangStarr logo with Supreme in it would be hard maybe a Premo Guru tee
06661e5984334eec80f78583b9be440a-927x924x11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom