Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the next Musician/band you want Supreme to collab with? Surprised that there hasn’t been a Smiths collab Since Morrissey collab’d with them but he went and got pissed off that Supreme collab’d with White Castle because he’s Vegan. So that’s probably out the window. I’d love a Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Tee too.
not sure how much since it makes for a band to collab with a clothing brand when they cant even collab with each other...

all the slipknot stuff shouldve been out by now

i could see a rapper getting the nod since theyve been rocking with rock artists the previous few seasons

Supreme x Fiona Apple
Supreme x Perfume Genius
The end all of hype would be supreme x death grips

What they need to do is a Fred Willard collab. RIP to the man, so so funny. Best in show Fred Willard shirt.

How bout GangStarr. Guru passed some years ago..I think its time... GangStarr logo with Supreme in it would be hard maybe a Premo Guru tee
06661e5984334eec80f78583b9be440a-927x924x11.jpg
Gangstarr is OG, he or they should have a had a shirt collab before Nas, Prodigy, Wu tang members, Dipset etc.

be careful your account may be hacked, if you haven’t been active on stockx you may want to look into setting up two factor authentication ASAP.

dúo ID has been set up for a while now. I just can’t see how this bid would be active for so damn long lol.

You should also have an email from StockX confirming you placed a bid.

it’s been so long that I might have deleted the email. I’m not even sure I Placed a bid. I just checked to see how long a bid is good for and max is 60 days. Not sure if different for other items.

What’s the next Musician/band you want Supreme to collab with? Surprised that there hasn’t been a Smiths collab Since Morrissey collab’d with them but he went and got pissed off that Supreme collab’d with White Castle because he’s Vegan. So that’s probably out the window. I’d love a Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Tee too.
Willie Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom