Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
better TNF collab than the last.. in for a tee, won’t get much use out of the jackets living in Louisiana

Let's hope TNF prices wont be too high since there is no gortex or cordura material. It's just water resistant nylon.
I need to add more to the collection.

Attachments

• 20200519_134926.jpg
    20200519_134926.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I like the tnf shirt, shorts and cargo pant but I know pants will be expensive. I'm probably not liking the 7 to 8 pocket jacket :lol: wth. Any other pics.

In for tan jacket or pants if price is right. Plus I need a couple packs of them polaroids for my daughter smh, might get em all, might not get ****!

The thing I cant grasp is how are we all complaining about getting cart jacked and long process times and having to put in captchas

but the bots seem to not get jacked, process fast and never get blocked.

like it’s not a phenomena.

The thing I cant grasp is how are we all complaining about getting cart jacked and long process times and having to put in captchas

but the bots seem to not get jacked, process fast and never get blocked.

like it’s not a phenomena.

they absolutely do lol, people not gonna brag about their bot failing. You'll only see success posts and think bots are 100% hit rate

What’s the next Musician/band you want Supreme to collab with?

Eminem

Some stuff I got in the last few weeks

IMAG6638.jpg

Got a decline on the chair at first but somehow went back in and copped. Liked the hoodies when I first saw them (wanted the blue) and was iffy about it, until I noticed the lyrics were almost the same from the Wonder Years intro then I had to have one lol.

All this was bought straight from Supreme but after going through all these pages, I'm about to send homegirl some bread to put in a few bids for me :smh:

Last edited:
Eminem

Some stuff I got in the last few weeks

IMAG6638.jpg

Got a decline on the chair at first but somehow went back in and copped. Liked the hoodies when I first saw them (wanted the blue) and was iffy about it, until I noticed the lyrics were almost the same from the Wonder Years intro then I had to have one lol.

All this was bought straight from Supreme but after going through all these pages, I'm about to send homegirl some bread to put in a few bids for me :smh:

Brah don't conflate bids and induce false price inflation. That's why StockX is in the problem it's in now. This is why I don't take market value seriously from StockX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom