Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cautious about what I take to the cleaners. The press that they use a lot of times fades my clothes badly. Especially dark colors.

I need 2 pairs of clean boxers a day...let’s not get carried away here.
I free ball in the Summer. Everything light colored or expensive goes to the dry cleaners. Tees are washed cold with like colors and dried in dryer on low. Hoodies go to try dry cleaners except my NF X Sup yellow hoodie that should of gone to cleaners cause now has some light dye from other clothes on it.

Jay just updated, drop list coming soon
1591745926659.gif

Low key great laundry info the past few pages.
A supreme M tee fits me perfect. After one wash even on cold delicate and hang dry...still not the same. My large tees I wash regular cold and just chuck in the dryer on low heat.

Low key great laundry info the past few pages.
A supreme M tee fits me perfect. After one wash even on cold delicate and hang dry...still not the same. My large tees I wash regular cold and just chuck in the dryer on low heat.

supreme M used to fit me perfect then I copped a couple tees these past few seasons and they are like early 2000’s white tees from the bootlegger ... mad swing and the collars type thick
Then after one normal wash they end up shrinking down to a perfect fit

Just put in a couple güd performances on a female and she will do your laundry 🧺

I ain’t read none of this LaundryTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom