Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
small box hoodie week. Can't wait to take an L on such a simple item....

no hype week coming off nothing last week....feel like it will be bad

I try to NOT wash my tee’s for as long as possible....once it’s through the washer it ain’t never the same.

But when time comes....... dry clean only!

gotta rock a wife beater under all tee’s too
This is actually the reason I sold all my expensive tees,
I don’t have any good tees anymore , one wash and they done

I stick to plain Hanes and fruit of the loom tees,
washes really f up the design on tees, cracks on print, fading. I hate it

Hoodie came in. Had to take it out the bag because it smells. Either cigarettes or storage smell. Either way... thinking about if I should just get rid of it or will the smell natural fade?
A34972A4-92F0-46F1-A5C6-7DF8B312A204.jpeg
Hey bro you got a ton of suggestions, but if it helps
my dad smokes, he’s a chain smoker, so whenever I’m in the car with him, my jacket reeks of cigarette smell

what I always do, I stick a febreeze or air wick air freshner ( one of those plug in the wall ones) in my bathroom and I close the door , hang the jacket or hoodie on the shower or any hanger, and leave it for a few hours, smells goes away

I was juiced when I got my brown Bandana hoodie because IMO its a color you dont see often for Supreme hoodies or hoodies in general. This heather grey in person is just underwhelming for whatever reason. Only other Grey hoodie I own is a FOG one and rarley wear that anymore. Maybe if the bogo was red it would hit diff but its just meh :ohwell:

I was juiced when I got my brown Bandana hoodie because IMO its a color you dont see often for Supreme hoodies or hoodies in general. This heather grey in person is just underwhelming for whatever reason. Only other Grey hoodie I own is a FOG one and rarley wear that anymore. Maybe if the bogo was red it would hit diff but its just meh :ohwell:
ship me your brown hoodie so i can see it in person real quick

Dat brown bandana hoodie just hits different :smokin, I've never paid resale for a hoodie but I've come so close to copping that one so many times...

there was a regular brown box logo hoodie a few years back right? or am i bugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom