Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s the dude from TikTok. He’s reseller of all sorts and I seen the video saying he posted a video talking about how the Sup x Oreos are going for 2K+. And then he supposedly got banned.

why not just blacklist everyone on stockx that sold supreme before. easy

wow did not realize theyre doing demartini bags again. I had one from the original release. hope these arent too hard to get.

This is what people are using to send those fake ban emails: https://www.suprattle.com/

You're no fun

200.gif

Going to check out the store before the online drop, hopefully pick up the leatherman so I don’t have to pay for shipping. I don’t think people will be buying that, don’t see kids being able to resell it.
I honestly want one but I think it'll be cheaper on the resell market. People will cop in store and be stuck with em so I can see them cheaper that way. Atleast thats what Ima do. I cant see them going for higher than retail anywhere so wont hurt lol

Can't wait for the Supreme × Oreos, I'm heading to the supermarket for some, general release Oreos. :lol:Delicious.

White Pac, Light purp Naomi, GITD Zippo, Black Water bottle and Tupac Deck. That Miles Davis colorful hoodie is dope too but I'll prolly pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom