Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this bk? Because that’s what happened to me. But I caught it while at the register, saw they gave me 3 wrong sizes for tees and the guy straight up said I’m not switching sizes for you, take it or leave it. And i know the size is not sold out lol because I have a good spot.

yep, BK. Seemed like a regular occurrence this afternoon. I don't think I'll have an issue getting the correct sizes online next week though so I'll live

Is this bk? Because that’s what happened to me. But I caught it while at the register, saw they gave me 3 wrong sizes for tees and the guy straight up said I’m not switching sizes for you, take it or leave it. And i know the size is not sold out lol because I have a good spot.
:rofl: God damn. Might’ve had to hit him w/ a “yo let’s talk outside.”
I hope supreme does another collab with an anime/manga again.
Akira & Overfiend. I don’t recall anything else; has there been?

supreme hospitality byke
0 dambz given since week 0

They were trying the same thing with me at BK today. Wrong size in S Logo, and t shirts...

All the workers in SF were in a really good mood this morning, got all the stickers but they forgot the poncho.
Picked up
Velvet Chore Jacket
Faux Fur Jacket
Polka Dot Cardigan
Work Pants
Tupac, Naomi, Shop, Cherries, Loved by the children Tees
Tupac Deck
Shoulder Bag
Zippo, Nalgene, Bird Call
Corduroy Hat
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I've never bought anything Supreme and really don't follow it at all

What's the deal with the Pac shirts and deck? Easy to buy on their site next week?

Disclaimer: I've never bought anything Supreme and really don't follow it at all

What's the deal with the Pac shirts and deck? Easy to buy on their site next week?

^ if you can navigate to the tee and deck, input all your shipping info and payment info in and click process payment before it sells out you're golden. The issue, especially first week, is that it wont be that easy. Site will crash, freeze and kick you out multiple times. Gotta stay patient and keep trying and pray stuff you want doesnt sell out.

^ if you can navigate to the tee and deck, input all your shipping info and payment info in and click process payment before it sells out you're golden. The issue, especially first week, is that it wont be that easy. Site will crash, freeze and kick you out multiple times. Gotta stay patient and keep trying and pray stuff you want doesnt sell out.
Resell doesn't seem bad on the shirts. How bad is it on the deck?

Don’t frequent this thread often but thought this was funny. My daughter has the worlds curliest hair so if it gets wet it has to be washed/conditioned/treated. My wife was scrambling for a shower cap for her but we were fresh out. Totally forgot I had this and never thought I’d actually use as I’m bald as hell haha.
59DAC7FA-AC29-4F0A-B7E0-8FEB86CF1194.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom