Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that’s the covid 18 shirt. Hands down I would wear that to a protest. Cause at a moment like this everything is going down the crap shoot.

or are you posting this particular shirt to see if it’s dope? not sure what sneaker would go with that color. maybe the pink am 95 that just released👌🏾

Nah people were just trying to figure out what album cover this looked like.

Day 6 for "out for delivery" on my supreme package and it hasn't come. UPS/Supreme have no way of contact unless you email. Neither answering emails. Doing a chargeback. Will this get me banned from Supreme? Anyone know?

Got this in Saturday

20200616_003917.jpg

66BAAA1E-4C0C-4508-B16F-28496D2E7BD4.jpeg

1DC56FBE-F40B-48D4-9B14-B88F2913A8C0.jpeg

made my 5 year old a deck since he wants to start learning. Praying he don’t break a bone...
i'd get some wider or softer wheels, better for cruising and can go over cracks and rocks. will save and help with balance. like ricta cloud, spitfire 80hd, oj super juice

i'd get some wider or softer wheels, better for cruising and can go over cracks and rocks. will save and help with balance. like ricta cloud, spitfire 80hd, oj super juice

ok, thanks for the tip!

what size would you go with?

^ here is goat's current response to selling supreme (or apparel for that matter). direct copy and paste:

"Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in selling apparel! We are so glad to hear you're excited about GOAT's newest collection!

Currently, retail products including apparel and accessories, are pre-verified and ship directly from our trusted retail and boutique partners. While we are not accepting new sellers at this time, we will be sure to let the broader GOAT community know when we've opened up the platform for more sellers!"

I’m pretty sure that rear truck is on backwards.
. . . might help save the bones.

although, some longboards are meant to have that reverse kingpin action I think. I could be wrong.
Ever put both trucks on backwards?

it steers the opposite direction you lean

classic prank to do it to your friend, drive to a spot, he gets out and jumps on his deck not realizing it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom