Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you guys have had experiences with UPS where they’ve marked things delivered and have the proof of delivery but they don’t deliver until the next day? ....I’m being naive. I think I jacked for my package :smh:

Twice in the past decade. Both for Home address. Both for shoe purchases. But one actually delivered in the evening. Dude probably finishing up before too late but marking “delivered” first. Especially if your usual route delivery person. Work addresses are better on time. Good Luck.

Twice in the past decade. Both for Home address. Both for shoe purchases. But one actually delivered in the evening. Dude probably finishing up before too late but marking “delivered” first. Especially if your usual route delivery person. Work addresses are better on time. Good Luck.

Thank you for the positive vibes. Was marked delivered at around 4:30 pm but who knows what happened. It’s out my hands though, I’ll let the universe do whatever. Looking up door cameras as we speak though :rolleyes

vinotwofour vinotwofour Appreciate it fam for coming thru with the sticker I missed out on.
831440B0-320E-4D90-9B45-F9FF6215B983.jpeg

Trying to seeing if my vision for a few poster boards works...
68AF182F-1E85-4D89-AE4E-573F1DB41B6F.jpeg

vinotwofour vinotwofour Appreciate it fam for coming thru with the sticker I missed out on.
831440B0-320E-4D90-9B45-F9FF6215B983.jpeg

Trying to seeing if my vision for a few poster boards works...
68AF182F-1E85-4D89-AE4E-573F1DB41B6F.jpeg

Supreme sticker board a good distraction from Van Gogh “Starry Nights” puzzle.
Thing looks like a Challenge.
Sidenote: see those 4D Cityscape puzzles. Different unique take.
Gave out to little nephews as distraction to electronics and Internet.

I ordered a small bogo shirt and hoodie, got a package with just the shirt.

Has supreme been shipping clothing only orders separately for anyone? I know they do that for accessories but dont remember clothes.

Was walking out the door when I saw one of my neighbors from about 5 houses down pull into my driveway. He comes up saying that a package for me came to his house and that his wife opened it by mistake :rolleyes not sure how you open a package that doesn’t have your name on it by mistake but I wasn’t trippin. He was extremely apologetic and everything was in there including some more than likely stale *** Oreos. All is well that ends well. Appreciate the positive vibes from those that put them out there

6D56C06E-90F2-41A4-9472-EF151A43A55F.jpeg

Was walking out the door when I saw one of my neighbors from about 5 houses down pull into my driveway. He comes up saying that a package for me came to his house and that his wife opened it by mistake :rolleyes not sure how you open a package that doesn’t have your name on it by mistake but I wasn’t trippin. He was extremely apologetic and everything was in there including some more than likely stale *** Oreos. All is well that ends well. Appreciate the positive vibes from those that put them out there

6D56C06E-90F2-41A4-9472-EF151A43A55F.jpeg

Just curious...what else was in package..?

:nerd:

Does the season just feel ... like over for anybody else?

Haven’t even been looking forward to Thursday these last few weeks

Still got Summer tees in another week or 2 and I want the blanket and ziplocs but other than that it's pretty much over. Not getting drop news til day of/before makes the week boring here but it's better than all the false news we would get on Mondays.

Does the season just feel ... like over for anybody else?

Haven’t even been looking forward to Thursday these last few weeks

been passing a lot lately... I don't remember my last pickup feels like over a month ago... not mad at saving money though lol... if those binoculars dropped I woulda prally copped though

Supreme sticker board a good distraction from Van Gogh “Starry Nights” puzzle.
Thing looks like a Challenge.
Sidenote: see those 4D Cityscape puzzles. Different unique take.
Gave out to little nephews as distraction to electronics and Internet.
Yeah, thats a few months in progress lol. It'll be framed once its completed, wont do that one again anytime soon lol.

Those 4D puzzles might be the next project if I can build something im really interested in.

Glad you got your stuff.

My neighbors are trash. They ain’t bringing ish back. :lol:

Yes.Long story but I got my neighbor’s package, then my wife said that she had a package marked delivered but never showed up. Took the package over and asked my neighbor to check her mailbox. She waits a few minutes and walks over to my house with my wife’s items in a grocery bag and just leaves them at our door.

like I said, he used all three “there” in the correct way in a single tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom