Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the ****tiest experience I have had on the site. If they really don't fix this by next season its just going to get worse and worse

Free slot from the cook group hit on a pair of slip on vans this morning. Which is good because when I tried at drop time I got blank screens like everyone else.

Overall this season was a 1.5/10. I’d rank it much higher, but the fact that Supreme did absolutely nothing against the bots this season means the season was complete trash.

see y’all next season......maybe

Free slot from the cook group hit on a pair of slip on vans this morning. Which is good because when I tried at drop time I got blank screens like everyone else.

Overall this season was a 1.5/10. I’d rank it much higher, but the fact that Supreme did absolutely nothing against the bots this season means the season was complete trash.

see y’all next season......maybe
Agree. some stuff was good, UX was terrible

Really a joke. :lol:. Just for fun.
Screenshot_20200709-124616_Chrome.jpg

are you getting the same message? Its either this or unable to submitpayment with my cc
Says so much stuff is still available and keeps saying address isn’t a match or saying I’m ordering the same style more than once

I give up lol

Card declines and high traffic errors on the Vans and the lighter. Tried 2 different cards and the lighter keychain kept getting declined :lol:. Just to make sure my cards aren't the problem, order went through. So cards arent a problem, its the ****ing bots.
69202013710.jpg

My card got declined 4x when trying to buy the rayon on the app. Tried on chrome and it immediately went through.

Didn’t try but logged on mobile just for S&G’s and vans indeed loaded OOS a few min after the drop. White page to OOS... Supreme site is just for bots at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom