Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So supreme la store hot gonna reopen the rest of this season? Damn, anyone that's been able to go instore elsewhere, did they have stocked items from previous weeks?

Really liked the fringe schott coat. I wish they did online end of season sales like before.

This one fits me, but as usual, looks fresher on the boys 💯
749E279C-B4D1-4EC7-A09F-61DEC20B1230.jpeg

As we end the season and before I forget:
Shoutout to lippythelion lippythelion .
Every week for multi years, this dude gives us the layout, size chart and drop info from across the Pond. The usual reference sites we used to rely on in First Post don’t even keep the info.
Very informative and helpful.
(Just used today to help another Thread member).
Thank you for dedication and help.

asian-chew-thumb-up-o.gif

Making a trip to San Francisco on Sunday. Anyone think supreme will be open? Never been to a store. Do that stay open after the last drop? Thank you

Making a trip to San Francisco on Sunday. Anyone think supreme will be open? Never been to a store. Do that stay open after the last drop? Thank you

They should be open but I think you have to call the store to make an appointment to visit. You can’t just walk in anymore due to COVID-19.

I think when you have time slot on Thursday and Friday. They only let two people per time slot to go in.

As we end the season and before I forget:
Shoutout to lippythelion lippythelion .
Every week for multi years, this dude gives us the layout, size chart and drop info from across the Pond. The usual reference sites we used to rely on in First Post don’t even keep the info.
Very informative and helpful.
(Just used today to help another Thread member).
Thank you for dedication and help.

asian-chew-thumb-up-o.gif

:blush: Thanks! This is a great thread.

when cool...but rude cool...but rude finally plucks up the courage to pop the question to Homegirl I’ll see you all at the wedding for a few jars:emoji_beers::emoji_ring:

Being in this thread makes me realize I may be one of the rare few who actually places their stickers on stuff haha.

I put mines on posters about to slap a Reggie on my Michael Jordan poster... and slap the motion one on the car bumper after I get this paint job lol

But if chicos stole my breaking bad bumper sticker I wonder how long this one would last in the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom