Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked this one up today and wore it ASAP.
324BC1F8-0FFC-405D-9F45-11559FC450C2.jpeg
Is this the royal blue or black color because it looks different than stock pic?

My friend just dropped these off. He chatted with one of the staff up and she gave him a bunch of stickers and a few ponchos and passed me one of the poncho and all the stickers. No box logo sticker though, so that could be also why she gave him many duplicate stickers and ponchos.
706BF8D0-D877-419A-B29D-FB05879744A5.jpeg
From sf?

i might be the minority but im not a fan of the pac shirt and will pass... mind you im a huge pac fan... just dont like the hologram and him being topless and me wearing it is meh... too each their own but i couldnt do it i guess cuz im getting older lol... that naomi tee is copped though

Side profile of the goretex long bill camp cap. Personally I like this fit a lot better than the normal camp hats and I’ve never been a fitted person. Bought a bunch of camp hats over the years and haven’t worn half of them and the ones I do wear only gets worn a handful of time. Not sure why I keep buying the camp hats. Might just stock up on these long bill camp cap.

P.S I didn’t see Parasite.
F2B8850A-12D3-4A12-9CDE-9549C55BA9B1.jpeg

Wow! That’s lame :angry:

Depends what you’re looking for. Heard bowery has more stock, but charging for poncho... Atleast bk didnt charge for poncho.

bling tee, Naomi tee maybe a pocket tee. S logo hoodie also looks tempting.

bling tee, Naomi tee maybe a pocket tee. S logo hoodie also looks tempting.
Most tees are oos in bk. Only tee they had was masterpiece and naomi when my friend left. They still have pocket tees and still have S logos in most if not all colors when he left. Just not sure what sizes.

Gonna stop by the SF shop tomorrow. Hopefully pick up a zippo and water bottle. Stockx is showing a red logo on the black waterbottle, looks off to me.

Wanted the leatherman but i think i'd be able to get it cheaper elsewhere.

Most tees are oos in bk. Only tee they had was masterpiece and naomi when my friend left. They still have pocket tees and still have S logos in most if not all colors when he left. Just not sure what sizes.

ok cool thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom