Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in Bowery around 11:30. Assortment of colors and sizes for t-shirts, but only Naomi in black. Looked to have S logo hoodies. Only yellow track jacket in large.

Surprised to see the Mary hoodie; got a medium. Either I got very fat, or something is off because it's really small. Giving it to the wife. They had bird callers, and poncho was free.

Side profile of the goretex long bill camp cap. Personally I like this fit a lot better than the normal camp hats and I’ve never been a fitted person. Bought a bunch of camp hats over the years and haven’t worn half of them and the ones I do wear only gets worn a handful of time. Not sure why I keep buying the camp hats. Might just stock up on these long bill camp cap.

P.S I didn’t see Parasite.
F2B8850A-12D3-4A12-9CDE-9549C55BA9B1.jpeg

No adjustable strap on the back?

I'm thinking

White naomi
black pac tee
Grey cherries (although red looked great)
Camo backpack or waist bag.

Got in Bowery around 11:30. Assortment of colors and sizes for t-shirts, but only Naomi in black. Looked to have S logo hoodies. Only yellow track jacket in large.

Surprised to see the Mary hoodie; got a medium. Either I got very fat, or something is off because it's really small. Giving it to the wife. They had bird callers, and poncho was free.
Any smalls on the tees?

Anybody have detailed pics or a vid of the bags? The waistbag and backpacks in particular??

Got into sf after waiting for an hour. Got all the stuff I wanted but THEY WERE OUT OF STICKERS. if anyone has any they can let go, dm please. Need all 6 lol.
I’m heading there around 3 today, did they still have the water bottles in stock?

Kinda related but how is supreme's procedure when it comes to dunk releases, i wanted these travis dunks and i already know concepts is not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom