Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned out one of my closets...
Remember when they used to give bags with every purchase & sometimes even invoices?!
644C478B-9823-4B22-A7D3-C3680599A3A3.jpeg
Sold my bags and stickers in the Philippines when I went there for a vacation 3 years ago 💰

Sold my bags and stickers in the Philippines when I went there for a vacation 3 years ago 💰
Yeah, Ive heard of stickers selling but never even thought to sell the bags lol. Posted this on Reddit and people hoppin out the woodworks to cop some if not ALL of them lol. Some new Premer's have never even got a bag with their orders. Imagine not knowing they used to hand these out more than bogo stickers...

Can anyone help me out in here?

So I placed an order about 2 months ago, had a problem with the shipping and it was sent back to Supreme. I have never had this problem prior, but supreme issued me a credit for the item amount. Anyway I was under the impression on my next order it would automatically be deducted. Well I grabbed something last week, sent an email to supreme that evening letting them know I placed an order and should have a credit attached to my email. I get a response back with "your request has been received" and yet I still have a charge that was processed on my credit card for the item instead of the credit being applied. Has anyone else had to deal with this before?

Thank you in advance to anyone that has any insight on how this online credit thing with supreme works

Last pickups of the season for me
8689CE68-E44E-4F99-B529-7B212C143680.jpeg

Will swap red mogo sticker if anyone has an extra ‘Pouvoir’ sticker from last year. Got one from an NTer that’s on my work laptop but just got a new personal laptop that needs it too.

Which one is that? I might have and willing to swap

So I placed an order about 2 months ago, had a problem with the shipping and it was sent back to Supreme. I have never had this problem prior, but supreme issued me a credit for the item amount. Anyway I was under the impression on my next order it would automatically be deducted. Well I grabbed something last week, sent an email to supreme that evening letting them know I placed an order and should have a credit attached to my email. I get a response back with "your request has been received" and yet I still have a charge that was processed on my credit card for the item instead of the credit being applied. Has anyone else had to deal with this before?

Thank you in advance to anyone that has any insight on how this online credit thing with supreme works

from my understanding when I returned an item I had a credit on my account for that amount not including shipping... so if I had $100 in my account and the item I was buying was 150 it would be deducted automatically and I would only have to pay 50.... not sure why yours didn’t work out like that... I don’t know if it’s different now a days but this was the case years ago for me like 3-4years ago

Hello. Me. So I bought a Silk SS work shirt in L. Too big, returned it. Got a credit of like 170$. Placed new order following week. Was charged instantly the full price even though I clicked the box to apply store credit. Figured they would catch the error.

7 business days later the charge actually posted for the full price. Sent Supreme an email with a photo from my bank. They replied almost 9 days later saying my refund was processed. Checked my bank app and had a full refund from Supreme.

Anyone been to the SF store lately? Im here for 3 days and trying to call to make the appt but the phone just plays hold music for 15 seconds. Press 1 again and repeat.

I guess it’s good ppl are still getting shipping info for blanket. Still haven’t got mine, from 10am drop day. Got shipping on 2 other orders that went in later already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom