Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's fit

wish everyone can post like this. Just to see the outfit. not a slice...... or the typical toilet bowl shot.

59DF1E69-9351-4C03-8964-2496E5C46025.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone that owns 3m reflective S caps confirm the metal on the back is blank? All my othe leather strap S caps have Supreme stampes on the metal clamp.

Attachments

• 20200713_060153.jpg
    20200713_060153.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 204
So the Supreme + Air Max Plus never came out?

The AM Plus is slated for this FW season.

The Air Trainer was supposed to have dropped this past season and I’m almost positive Supreme has them in stock, so not sure what happened there.

With Goadomes also slated for the end of FW, I’m not sure that they’d do three Nikes (plus more of the AF1) in one season but we’ll see.

Sup to my SUPNT family. I figure I'd post this in here. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

Can someone that owns 3m reflective S caps confirm the metal on the back is blank? All my othe leather strap S caps have Supreme stampes on the metal clamp.

Yes it's blank. I don't remember what season they added the Supreme to the clamp, but all my older S caps are blank.

Sup to my SUPNT family. I figure I'd post this in here. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

breh I aint donating when I know you out here still buying Supreme 😂

Same guy asking for donations tried clowning me for flipping preme to help pay for college a while back :smh:
Ummmm I literally tried to cop something off you for resale a couple of years ago. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom