Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of stickers!!!
7F277662-F62B-441A-9FBE-C665608C77F5.jpeg

785F1FBB-EAD4-4CDD-B05D-F4134498687A.jpeg

West Coast is a move man.. I really enjoy it when I go

We were supposed to go again this week for my birthday around LA/ San Diego but with everything going on, itll have to wait til next year. But man, I loved my trip there. Weather is amazing too!

LA > NY...for many many reasons. moved here from there two years ago and not looking back. although I do miss the architecture and occasionally the pizza.

LA > NY...for many many reasons. moved here from there two years ago and not looking back. although I do miss the architecture and occasionally the pizza.
Only been to cali once (la) and already said its my second home

ny will always b my home but itstime for a change, its not the same ny i once loved

where are you currently? I mean I like west coast weather too but I also like the cold here in NY lol

NJ. Dont get me wrong I like the cold too but that sunny but nice breeze all year round? yes plz! Guess the only downside would be the earthquakes... supposedly there was one after we had left for NJ

Only thing I hate about the west coast is how damn expensive it is. I mean, here in SF your Avg price for a home is 1million. Rent is crazy too.
Glad I got my spot a while back. thinking about moving to LA For even sunnier weather

Only thing I hate about the west coast is how damn expensive it is. I mean, here in SF your Avg price for a home is 1million. Rent is crazy too.
Glad I got my spot a while back. thinking about moving to LA For even sunnier weather
I thought LA was expensive then I paid for gas in Maui while on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom