Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling any of the clothes, but the hats, accessories and some of the skate stuff is on point.

Pretty much this. Apart from staples (pocket tee, small box tee, classic logo shirt) there are only a few clothing items I want. Think the best for me is the Polartec Half Zip Pullover. Fancy a few of the decks, hats and accessories though.

Cross box logo is super cringe.

What were they thinking with that box logo? :rofl:

Futura tee, Paroah Sanders photo tee, washed twill chino, Chucky doll, Pills deck, and maybe a folding chair and jet tee

Last edited:
That Piet Mondrian fleece is a big need. Drop shadow hoodie is nice and I’ll probably scoop the dyed basketball shorts, Sup bball shorts are actually quality.

Told myself I wasn’t going to cop much this season since I’m back to being a broke college kid but then they hook me right back in :smh:

Supreme FW20

Cross box logo sweatshirt

Stay positive tee

Dyed basketball short

Zip tote - canvas

Double knee painter pant (maybe))

This season the accessories are good. My list is short so far.

Futura sweatshirt and tee (hopefully)
Bullion logo s/s top
Colgate toothpaste
Watch plate
Cards
World famous box logo fitted
Stay positive button.

Not feeling the cross logo hoodie.
Waiting on the collabs.

421B56DF-DD7F-4EC9-92AC-BED5AEB2492A.png
0AB1B26B-D73D-4F64-8FDE-E0D7FBF89C32.png
3FE2F2D2-368B-4E63-8A79-A73FE18A8674.png
EE0E7F98-D84E-4478-BF16-816C22D36753.png

The arcade 1up is solid got a street fighter one it’s pretty well built those machines and they cheap

God, I wish the Smurfs weren't all over that camo shell jacket. Such a nice, simple piece. Anyways, hoping for a Futura tee, Opinel knife, and if the markup isn't ridiculous (non-Supreme is $300), the MK machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom