Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Olive globe MA1 bomber
- Pink tartan flannel
- Blue classic logo denim shirt
- Light slate woven label L/S top
- mustard small box l/s tee
- Burgundy Aerial crewneck
- futura logo tee
- verity tee (lol)

Bomber probably bout to be taxing so just depends on the price with that. Gonna go for the cross box logo as well but not nearly as excited about this one as I have been in previous years. Accessories are a gametime decision for me.

They really had to bring back the olive box logo back and then decide to make it a crogo 😭 not like I’m gonna be able to cop tho

The crogo looks like what married to the mob would have done in 2004 on one of there tees....

def looks like some bootleg Zumiez hoodie :lol: I think the redeeming factor is that it’s different.

like the bling bogo or them goofy CDG uneven ones, it looks like **** but they’re different from the usual.

Wishlist for the season:
Collage Logo Top
Small Box Crew
Cordura 6 Panel
Leopard or Green Mini Duffel
Toothpaste
Shure Microphone (For my podcast!)
iPhone Case
Aerial Deck
Clear playing cards
Micro Down Half Zip Pullover
Watch Plate
Spalding Basketball

Accessories and bags were better than apparel this season for sure. But I'm sure there will be a ton of surprise collabs. Don't know how I'm paying for all this though lmao

supreme money...
tenor (28).gif

Z7WOLky6YRE1.jpg
AEfUsVfwJPg.jpg

j9p-TNI5O-9 (1).jpg
9JhWdEkthbc.jpg
ah7YdsCZ_sg1.jpg
dbt6ulaQFoE2.jpg

Blue or the woods pair.
E88qTkrsU_c1.jpg
28IN3Dsv2_k1.jpg
77tZFUo5qfo.jpg

The aerial pants is a must.

We still rocking Jacob & Co. watches?! Made me feel like i was back in early 2000's for a min LOL. That Girl with the Pearl necklace image is dope. Not sure I need another hoodie, hope they put the image on a tee.

That Crogo is hideous but of course will try for that Olive or Purple. Cringe AF but it is what it is.

Oh yeah.....the Smurf stuff looks super trash so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom