Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
debso debso i didn’t pick up the backpack but it’s about 25L and instead of a squarish design it’s more tailored to your back - think narrower up top and wider towards bottom. Large netted space down center .... basically a decent daypack vs a slightly larger traditional backpack.

I didn’t check out the netting but I will say the netting on the waist bag is stiffer thicker and if the backpack is the same then it might be an issue to use that center section.

thanks.
game time decision since I don't want both.
somehow i'll probably still cop both smh.
cue the Alonzomourning gif.

I like the S logo hoodie a lot but i really don't need more hoodies...and i will def be going for the Blur motion when that drops. Will try to grab S logo off stockX for the low if i miss on blur.

Week one looking like black rugby and overdye beanie for me as the only for sure purchases. Just need full pics of the rugby and size chart :lol:
T's aren't really doing it for me. Would like the zippo but hoping to get everything in one order

DE7F459A-AF31-4DA1-98ED-4FFD83CE4699.jpeg
74C5F15C-1F8F-4E4D-97C6-F53126924407.jpeg

Only yellow S logo size M and L left at SF. Lots of zippo left, only black nalgene. Turntable still there. Every color fitted was still there except black.

I just picked up the cutout hoodie in Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom