Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it me or is the ENTIRE lookbook dropping this week?
Sheesh...

Cards
Name tags
Head lights
Water bottle
Verify tee
Big Arc Beanie

That’s it lol

Last edited:
week 1 is always wylin...

futura hat
s logo fitter
futura tee
pharaoh sanders tee
basketball
camo deck

*still subject to change

Really wanted a futura shirt but the way the past couple seasons fittings have been on me, think i'm gonna pass on any graphic shirt releases. They've all fit rather wide and baggy towards the bottom, reminds me of my sisters pajama shirts back in the 80s.

Since shirts are out for me, hoping to grab the usa and japan skate decks and a couple accessories...namely the basketball, playing cards and name tags

As always week 1 too buku. Futura and captcha tee's, grey big arc beanie and cards. Will go for a deck or two if i miss anything.

:emoji_astonished:

NimbleKindCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Only need a Futura tee and Goretex S Logo. Finally off on a Thursday, so hopefully the auto fill and hone WiFi comes in clutch. Last time I copped at work was surprisingly for a Nas tee. Good times.

Oh, and finally got one of these shipped from across the pond a few weeks back. Should have waited for the new season.:lol:

778126AF-1E7F-4741-A820-3DFC8F7C0A03.jpeg

Does anyone know some parking garage that is walking distance from supreme SF? Im not sure if i want to take bart unless i can find a hazmat suit

Does anyone know some parking garage that is walking distance from supreme SF? Im not sure if i want to take bart unless i can find a hazmat suit
I use the one on 440 Stevenson. It’s about a quarter mile. You go in on Stevenson which is a heroin alley to an underground lot, then go up the elevator through the lobby on market and I think go left.
also 333 Jones is ok.

gonna have to make a few purchases

Futura Tee
Verify Tee
Playing Cards
Water Bottle
Name Badge Stickers
Headlamp
Goretex 6 Panel

bookbag might sit so I'll cop that on a slow week. I'm glad the projector is too overpriced for me. I did not project that :stoneface:

its because there are more limited spots now and more spread out among the time slots. So lower number of people per time slot to allow for social distancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom