Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of my list. Verify tee is too ironic not get
Nuova York Tee
Verify Tee - All cotton classic Supreme t-shirt.

No its the same amount as any other week for them....Just more variety of items

only time they have good stock numbers is for CDG Collabs

Eight color options on the tees seems higher than normal, doesn't it? Hopefully the VC overlords are making them continue to increase production #s this season so #TeamManual still has some semblance of a chance on Thursdays :lol:

Anyway, my Week 1 wishlist:

1st Order
Verify Tee (Grey)
Futura Tee (Camo, if possible)
Playing Cards

2nd Order
S Logo New Era (Navy)
Lovers Tee (Green)
Jet Tee (White or Navy)
Penguin Beanie (Pink for my gal)

3rd Order
Studded Patch S/S Work Shirt (Grey or Green)
Plaid Applique S/S Top (I'm sure this'll be s/o by then)
Sling Bag (Green)

My Week 1 reality:

1stOrder
Nothing, because everything is s/o in my cart = heartbreak

2nd Order
Nothing, because everything is now selling out before I can even ATC = More heartbreak, now mixed with a building rage

3rd (now my actual 1st) Order
A beanie for my girl and a studded workshirt that'll available under retail on StockX 3 weeks later = Sickening regret and a wondering of what just happened during the last 11 mins of site errors

#36 SF...1:45pm

Gotta help my buddies get the b-ball and some tees...going for the nebula and most accessories for myself
Eight color options on the tees seems higher than normal, doesn't it? Hopefully the VC overlords are making them continue to increase production #s this season so #TeamManual still has some semblance of a chance on Thursdays :lol:

Anyway, my Week 1 wishlist:

1st Order
Verify Tee (Grey)
Futura Tee (Camo, if possible)
Playing Cards

2nd Order
S Logo New Era (Navy)
Lovers Tee (Green)
Jet Tee (White or Navy)
Penguin Beanie (Pink for my gal)

3rd Order
Studded Patch S/S Work Shirt (Grey or Green)
Plaid Applique S/S Top (I'm sure this'll be s/o by then)
Sling Bag (Green)

My Week 1 reality:

1stOrder
Nothing, because everything is s/o in my cart = heartbreak

2nd Order
Nothing, because everything is now selling out before I can even ATC = More heartbreak, now mixed with a building rage

3rd (now my actual 1st) Order
A beanie for my girl and a studded workshirt that'll available under retail on StockX 3 weeks later = Sickening regret and a wondering of what just happened during the last 11 mins of site errors
To a tee.

SupLA gonna send texts and then not even open.. like they did for Motion Logo week, since Cali is an a “state of emergency” again😬😂

good luck to all!!!

might want to think about buying the regular nebula on amazon. you'll have better protection if anything goes wrong with it.
I looked into it at the nebula site...but because “Supreme” haha. I want that logo on it.

Not much I really want this season besides accessories and helping some friends get some apparels and/or other accessories if I can. So this Nebula might be the only expensive thing I’m spending from Supreme this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked into it at the nebula site...but because “Supreme” haha. I want that logo on it.

Not much I really want this season besides accessories and helping some friends get some apparels and/or other accessories if I can. So this Nebula might be the only expensive thing I’m spending from Supreme this season.
Slap a supreme sticker on it. Problem solved

when is the fcfs for SF? i never get lucky on registration, not even once! :smh:
Same here. I've never gotten a text for SF. I doubt that there is FCFS because of Covid-19. You probably need to make an appointment, but someone who goes in-store tomorrow or Friday can confirm. No way I'm waiting on a line these days, but I hope you have good N95, if you do, because of all the fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom