Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did they start bending the bills on camps?!

giphy.gif
I like the fit better w/ the pre-bent bills

when I got the black Barbour I liked it so much I bought the orange as well

The crown is a bit lower on the pre bent bills in my experience...similar to how the crown fit about 15 years ago

I forgot to mention, no shipping info on my three orders I placed Thursday morning

The crown is a bit lower on the pre bent bills in my experience...similar to how the crown fit about 15 years ago

I forgot to mention, no shipping info on my three orders I placed Thursday morning
The low crown is exactly why i dont like them. Pre-bent = low crown

i think the crown has more to do with the material used. at least that’s what i’ve noticed over the years

most cotton ones have lower crowns. the cordura and goretex ones had higher crowns

Quality seems good. I gave it to my son who is starting high school next week.
I asked him if he wanted a supreme bookbag to use for the next four years, or a cheaper bag but get a new one every year. He went with supreme.

Kid prob went with Supreme cause of name but he isn’t wrong. Anytime Supreme uses Cordura is a good thing. Think about those cheaper but very durable Jansport packs. Solid win for use through school.

“The most commonly used fabric for Jansport Backpacks is CORDURA brand fabrics. When it was first introduced, it was first used by the Jansport for their products. And this brand is known for its best and durable fabric.”

https://bagcottage.com/what-material-are-jansport-backpacks-made-of/

i’m bout to order the damn tire and positive tee in 2 separate orders just so i can try to get some camo stickers. rip

JPS JPS size n color shorts?
Black joint XL. Lost hella weight so can’t fit and like I mentioned no drawstring. Well taken care of but haven’t used in a couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom