Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept.

I woke up to a call at 7:55 am from my boy, "fam, you coppin Supreme"? I'm like, "huh, that's next week, this week is in-store only". He's like, "naaw fam, today IS both". I didn't believe him, woke up 30 mins later and saw all these people ATE. The Futura x Supreme shirt GONE. I wanted that.

Supreme :stoneface:

I still didn’t get shipping on that stupid clock plate

is there anything I can do with my credit card company by stopping the sale

Platers remorse

i thought it was a wall clock lol

200.gif

I hope Week 2 is still as easy to cop manual as Week 1 was. Curious to see how the bot developers respond to an extra week of coding time to counteract whatever anti-bot Supreme started using this season.

Hey guys im looking at the hardware tee and im not sure if I should get a M or a L, is this the kinda M similar to the Michael Jackson and Ali tee or its it bigger similar to the Marvin Gaye tee?

Hey guys im looking at the hardware tee and im not sure if I should get a M or a L, is this the kinda M similar to the Michael Jackson and Ali tee or its it bigger similar to the Marvin Gaye tee?
I believe the hardware tee is a top and not a tee? The Ali tee was the older sizing, the newer stuff like the hardware tee is a little bigger. I’ll leave people who own it to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom