Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys im looking at the hardware tee and im not sure if I should get a M or a L, is this the kinda M similar to the Michael Jackson and Ali tee or its it bigger similar to the Marvin Gaye tee?
I believe the hardware tee is a top and not a tee? The Ali tee was the older sizing, the newer stuff like the hardware tee is a little bigger. I’ll leave people who own it to comment

Nah, it's a regular tee. New (bigger) sizing. SS18.

If you want a refund or store credit from supreme. You can either email them and tell them the situation politely. Or just wait for the ups guy to show up and refuse it. Once you refuse call ur bank and tell them you refuse the package cause they sent you the wrong item or the description wasn’t detail. Now The item you want is sold out. You want ur money back. Wait another week or two till supreme email you either refund or store credit. Cause ur bank is gonna contact supreme and investigate what happen.

has supreme done lunch bags for accessories?
supreme-accessories-paper-bags.jpg

I was pretty happy with my week 1 grabs, always the biggest week for me cause i love tees and accessories. Only missed out on the playing cards and basketball. Didnt expect the ball but was really hoping for the cards

SUPER hype after getting the gloves in with my first order. I can wear these at work

Grabbed:
Order 1- shipped arriving Tuesday
Cardinal Pharoah
Blue Futura
Black Bubble

Order 2 -
watch Plate
Red hydra stash
Red name tags
Keychain

order 3 - arrived monday
digi floral

don’t think I’m getting this plate
Usually have a pending charge wether positive or negative there’s usually SOMETHING
just checked and nothing
Prolly for the best ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom