Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
issa joke...

giphy.gif

you happy or nah?

if you don’t know when the drop time is, you probably have zero shot anyways

For those who purchased it, how does the Supreme x Nike hoodie run? I liked the collection, but forgot that it dropped when it did.

Those with the Jordan collab tee from years back, how were the sizing on them? Thinking bout coppin a M tee but don’t want it too big on me especially since Nike collabs use The weird Nike sizing for apparel. I’m 5’7, 149lbs for reference.

SupSF is messed up. Said no more free ponchos but charging $4 for it. Is it like this at other stores?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wack. I got mine for free, but I was mad about the sticks all being gone
I bought the Nalgene bottle, bird caller, Leatherman, and zippo they other day and all I got was bogo sticks. Yesterday I went to help my buddy get the Leatherman and zippo, bogo sticks again. Went today to check out the utility pouch and shoulder bag to hold all my usb-c, chargers etc, decided to get the shoulder bag cuz the utility pouch is weak and only bogo again...sigh. Shame to say I also paid $4 for the poncho.

Paint tee restocked in camo, and two other bright colors but no large in black or white. Saw almost every color for S logo hoodie, they’re nice but decided to pass on them. Still haven’t wore the hoodies I got the past two seasons and other sweatshirts from 3 seasons ago.

sounds like the honeymoon phase is over at SF. Enjoy that premium tier supreme service lol

all the employees i talk yo are still chill AF, i’m sure they were told to start charging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom