Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point in for a lilac shop tee ... on the fence for the BS portable player (I know it will probably warp any album overtime), rebar (I will probably use it 3X at most this year), and ‘Easy’ tee.

Wouldn’t be surprised if stock seems more plentiful - as black rock has to get its ROI sooner rather than later.

ok a day out...leaning towards (in this order)

-black pac tee (black tee plus black background somehow does it for me)
-heather grey cherries
-ash grey or white naomi
-camo backpack
-red waist bag (but will be searching youtube for reviews on the black and camo waist bags just to confirm lol)

any vids of the camp caps? I haven't found one video where someone goes over them... looking for the camo camp in particular.
saw one decent vid from a dude in asia that had the camo backpack.
Where can I find a better pic of that Miles hoodie?

i'm not sure but check this vid towards the end:

Camo backpack is in this vid for anyone that cares:

the S hoodie is definitely a sleeper for the week .... picked it up off the strength of seeing it in-store.

as good as the S logo hoodie is, it's time they put it in the vault. we've seen it enough the last few years

First Cart: White Pac tee
Second: Naomi Light Purple & GITD Zippo
Third: Black Nalgene and maybe Pac deck

Got the black S logo hoodie on Thursday. Went back on Monday at SF location, only yellow S logo left.

I don’t think anyone bought a “known as supreme” hoodie. Seemed like all colors was available.

Got the black S logo hoodie on Thursday. Went back on Monday at SF location, only yellow S logo left.

I don’t think anyone bought a “known as supreme” hoodie. Seemed like all colors was available.
I saw a chick wearing one in line but yeah full run was available.

where the hell u get 8:01 AM PST. its 8 AM PST get that right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom