Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo they need to change that stupid scrolling for the expiration number
I noticed that too, it had the wrong month saved and my card got declined. Even though i was card declined my card was charged and received confirmation email :emoji_fearful:

Ready for WWE!
218FD000-2C76-4978-BB59-AD0362A7C798.jpeg
how ppl gonna get orders a few minutes after drop
hit x2 red chairs. manual gang gang lets go
how you get two? someone else did the other order?

what's been loading the quickest this season?

mobile and desktop usually lag for me so I went with app this morning

how ppl gonna get orders a few minutes after drop

how you get two? someone else did the other order?

what's been loading the quickest this season?

mobile and desktop usually lag for me so I went with app this morning
Sold out in cart and I just kept refreshing before they took me to payment page.

Anyone have luck checking out via PayPal? I was hesitant about it. If you did check out, was it faster than manual?

Too early to tell, but long term it’ll probably stabilize around the $350-400 if they don’t do restocks.

Yea way too much for me. I’ll just try to find a regular Nike Anorak that’s similar. I don’t care for the Supreme branding. The design of anorak in general was super nice to me.

What secondary markets would be good places to look? They are already popping up on grailed.

Yea way too much for me. I’ll just try to find a regular Nike Anorak that’s similar. I don’t care for the Supreme branding. The design of anorak in general was super nice to me.

What secondary markets would be good places to look? They are already popping up on grailed.

usually prices inflate immediate after drop and then you see a decline with a stable price afterwards around the 6 month horizon.

But I’ve seen some items increase as time goes by. We won’t really know until 6 months what the stable market value will be. If Nike doesn’t release the line within the next few weeks, look for the price to be around $350-400. If Nike does release, I’ll expect a price around $275-300

I only know of Grailed, CockX and eBay. I’m not a secondary markets expert. I just have a better idea of pricing long term.

Probably 20 high traffic errors on the red chair...

Is this a new error? I've never seen it :/

I started seeing it at the end of last season, I believe.

Man stoked about the S logo
I ended up getting 3 .... Def the sleeper of the season
S logo is better than the box logo for this season

I agree. Not a big fan of the cross logo at all. I mean, I'm sure I'll still go for it, but doesn't mean I'll like it :lol:

would of preferred 2 chairs and a S logo. Soon as I touched the red chairs in cart sold out! Went back for the hoodie

Lord help me I’m bout to fall off for a while. Time to kick back & Enjoy this Bday

6C61C125-69DF-41DD-82FC-0406063C74D3.jpeg

214FE625-D4FE-45DA-9ADE-6CFC6EE3A8BC.jpeg
HBD bro! Mine is Sunday! Virgos!

Ended up coplin Navy Military camp, those fat patches are always dope. Went thru paypal and got a confirmation email before the confirmation screen loaded.

Went for blue anorak first and bots got that.
Then went for the black chair and got card declined
Was close to getting the black nike shorts and changed my mind
Went back for black chair again and copped

pissed i missed that anorak but this made me happy. 1 more color camo sticker to go with 1 more package left to come :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

20200903_115833.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom