Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted this lol
20200903_121840.jpg

Anyone have luck checking out via PayPal? I was hesitant about it. If you did check out, was it faster than manual?

I checked out a Medium Orange Nike Crewneck with Paypal payment. I didnt have high hopes because it took me from the checkout page to the paypal verification page then BACK to supreme to check out. From there I was stuck processing order for ~20-25 minutes then it finally went through.

I checked out a Medium Orange Nike Crewneck with Paypal payment. I didnt have high hopes because it took me from the checkout page to the paypal verification page then BACK to supreme to check out. From there I was stuck processing order for ~20-25 minutes then it finally went through.

word?!

Copped red chair and just got email confirmation....it kept saying sold out but it also kept taking me back to the CC page so I knew I had a chance...Got the chair and the basketball first two weeks, gotta keep this momentum going

I thought I had luck on a second one doing the same, but with black since it was in my cart. Kept refreshing, once the payment screen popped, checked out. But noticed it was a digi camo hat in my cart instead after it processed. wtf.... did anyone have that happen before?

I just did a dry run with the stickers. Did the same thing. But didn’t check out for me. Just sent me back to shop.

How does PayPal work? Does it force you to leave site and authorize PayPal to charge the amount then redirect to supreme? Seems slow??

How does PayPal work? Does it force you to leave site and authorize PayPal to charge the amount then redirect to supreme? Seems slow??

Yes, it forces you to leave the supreme site and directs you to paypal. It was slow but i was able to check out an orange Nike crewneck...Really surprised i got through.

Struck out on the Nike black Jersey large and the black crew neck large. Guess I’m paying reselling.

Antone have a clue why I was charged $8.19 sales tax when I only ordered a chair and a pack of socks? I live in NYC btw. Doesn't sound right

Iirc using Pp, theres 1 processing bar page, then they take you to the sign in, verify your payments methods and then take you to the 2nd processing bar and then if you get it, a confirmation page. I didn't sign in last week when I tried. But today while ordering the hoodies using a cc I got a captcha :lol:. Both methods on phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom