Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a good number but need a strong week to make that drive :lol:

642EED5F-0F62-45F7-BF5D-F8583EAE8082.png

Today

560D0AB1-95FC-4B17-A984-606487B7457F.jpeg
30378DDD-D7BA-4986-9B10-AFAAE1754B93.jpeg
3720BB9A-B3AA-4167-8BAE-315AB3BBE222.jpeg

Hoodies haven't done well this season. Should be time to look at them before checking out.

what would make a solid hoodie season? Whatever they design seems to sell out. I feel like there hoodies were pretty cool this season. With the exception of last weeks.

what would make a solid hoodie season? Whatever they design seems to sell out. I feel like there hoodies were pretty cool this season. With the exception of last weeks.

This season the Malboro Man hoody I think is a good example. It was a sick design, with an old school Supreme reference yet, despite releasing week 1 (I think), they are still all available on the UK store except grey. Also, the Shop hoodies are available in all colours, again a cool hoody that hasn't sold out. Blocks hoody (which I don't like) is available in two out of three colours.

Last season, the micro logo hoody was very clean (cleaner than the usual micro logo IMO) and it also didn't sell out.

Wanted the mic for standup comedy since everyone is using their own microphone now due to covid.... BUT 258 plus tax plus shipping comes out to 300....

I’ma pass and be funny with a regular black microphone
business expense
blame covid for revenue loss

youre basically writing it off 2x

you could turn that to a joke
which means youre making money off the situation

seems like a win to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom