Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has supreme ever made a box logo snap back? I have a couple of fitteds but grew my hair out, and they dont fit anymore, lol.

This week is trash, but kinda feelin the deck in red *kanye shrug*

7D71684D-82DA-45C7-8B18-28027E4810E2.jpeg
Can reach my shoes now :lol:
That’s gonna be my closet in a week. I’m only like 5 feet so I need one more than most.

depends who helping you at the counter. i was able to the last couple times i went

i remember i was #12 for this 1st week and this lady had like 10 decks in her stash.. she pretty much bout everything that day..

she prob got all 4 color camo, and doubled up on ballons and some jets.

You could tell there’s a sleeve? I was wondering about it too. I had to check my other one to see if it came with it.

yeah, it looks like there's a sleeve on it. my pink one didn't come with one.. i think the only one that came with one are the bubble ones

m_5a791e03b7f72b9dbf704d56.jpg

(not my picture)

Wow, purple Smurfs decks sold out instantly. One of the fastest sell outs I have seen in a while. I have a purple in cart on one PC and a red in cart on another, but they don't seem to be restocking. Red seemed more do-able.

Picked up the Enterprises hoody in Natural. Natural and the Dusty Brown colourways sold out in about 1-2 minutes (surprising I thought). All other colours are still available now at 11:09

Pics of the other colours of the hoody are in the spoiler below.

lrn2TJnTM8I.jpg

rQgPqESwIEA.jpg
vEOXEPDd4SM.jpg
LBw5sLPOV7Q.jpg

Black is pretty sick I think since its unique relative to the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom