Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I cop at starbucks with my macbook during my lunch break ill do that… its kinda an inconvenience and prevents me from going to the gym but its not the end of the world lol…honestly I rather cop on my laptop anyway…. I hate having to look over my shoulders while copping… they got snitches in the office saying im always on the internet smh… this is why I don’t post as much lmao… exception for today since its drop day
Geeze sound like you work with a bunch of B**ches. I hate when people take their job too seriously. Most of us aint saving lives so why act like it and just relax lol.

I get my work done... it's not like I don't do jack all day lol...not only that a lot of people are on their phones all day but of course they don't get called out but I do SMH...

feels good when the stuff i copped is sold out
SanePleasantBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

^ I used to get labelled lazy or slacker and I honeslty dont know where that came from besides me being an overall chill dude that smiles alot. I recently got entirely new company I'm working for and of course they didnt see that viewpoint because they are new to me. People talk and come to conclusions and then run with them forever. Kinda wack but its the way small minded people usually are.

To respond to that is the brand dead response earlier

it’s not

as someone else said the stock levels are just higher now with the new store locations etc..

plus as crazy as this will sound a lot of people who copped week 0 in store didn’t/don’t try online because they buy for personal and not resell

I know shocking right lol

My cousin got a new job doing construction... just got certi something in the union IDK

1st week on the new job with the new team a female worker started making fun of him for having diff pair of boots each day.... being new he stayed quite, then quit

now he cops supreme every week :smh:

My cousin got a new job doing construction... just got certi something in the union IDK

1st week on the new job with the new team a female worker started making fun of him for having diff pair of boots each day.... being new he stayed quite, then quit

now he cops supreme every week :smh:
She must have been jelly LOL

But seriously, no one should make decisions based on other peoples actions IMO. Hope everything works out for him. Must be rich if he's coppin Preme every week lol

Sup needs a new system for hype items.. blocking manual users while bots check out isn’t it. Couldn’t get into site for 20 mins this morn, so watching for “restocks” all day. But even when I cart, get hit with captcha every time. Bull..

Was able to place 2 order this morning. Copped over 10 shirts but all for a friend...

Tried accessing site at work even via a VPN and like others looks like I am banned. Sounds like its a soft ban given theres quite a few who noted it but not tripping

Got lucky i feel like and picked up the black track pants this morning online. Got card decline, then kicked out, then cart emptied...then finally checked out prob 10 mins after 11. I did get captcha'd and processing bar took forever and froze at the end before finally going through

Bitter the rugby got moved

App was trash, kept getting kicked out then after 30 minutes, the whole app crashed and was down for 2 hours. Had too check out through the online site. Hope won’t let me release the record player I have in cart.

Struck out on record player, Gucci jacket, red bottle, and lighter.
Hit L/S in cream and blue naomi.

Supreme anti bot team needs to get a clue and stop effing up the mobile experience. Been like this past few seasons. Totally killed the vibe this morning.
Got some but not all wanted this morning.
Money saved and prob go under total cost on BrokeX since every young kid thinks plus one dollar is great IRR.

giphy.gif

Tried going in the website on my WiFi and nothing loads. I take WiFi off and I can navigate with no prob. Anyone experience this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom