Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol man that tee only alright in black it looks stupid in every other color with that black background.

Bro I thought I ordered a white 2pac Tee and My email says Ash Grey

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 3.14.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 3.14.40 PM.png

Bruh :emoji_thinking:
Brutal, ain't that close in person lol.

Lol man that tee only alright in black it looks stupid in every other color with that black background.
At first thought so too until I seen a pic where the black background is an ashy black compared. It will look ok after a few wsahes but it looks off IMO.

Week 1 was decent for me compared to the last few seasons...

I did not get any card declines this time around lol

I went for the Numark turntables first, but it sold out quick!

So these are the things I copped this morning:

Tupac Tee (checked out Black, but confirmation showed Ash Grey)
Black Cat Tee (Black)
Loved by the Children (Tie-Dye)
Shop Tee (Red)
Black Nalgene
Zippo

One thing I forgot to add on one of my orders was the Tupac skateboard :frown:

Like others here, it looks like I got IP banned as well because I cannot access the site at all on my wifi. Hopefully it's a soft ban and not permanent >D

it looks like my macbook got access so im good to go if i cant access at work lol... anyways im a share what i copped... got 7 total items today... spent a lot but just happy i got everything i wanted...first time i got a deck and plan to display it... yall going put me on how to do that

black bling
black shop
gray naomi
gray paint
black paneled track jacket
black nalgene
black distorted logo deck

Supreme is declining my card all day. I called the company and they said the card is fine with no holds and I should be able to buy whatever. They said they have tried to do all they can to lift whatever and push the purchases through. But still getting declined. They said it’s getting declined on Supremes end.

What to do? Order a new card? Call Supreme and say wtf?

I put my orders in via a different card so I’m good. But it sucks having my main card declined for no reason at all.

Help?

Supreme is declining my card all day. I called the company and they said the card is fine with no holds and I should be able to buy whatever. They said they have tried to do all they can to lift whatever and push the purchases through. But still getting declined. They said it’s getting declined on Supremes end.

I put my orders in via a different card so I’m good. But it sucks having my main card declined for no reason at all.

Help?
Sad to say but you won't likely get much help on Supremes end either. This seems to occur randomly at times. Over the past 4 seasons its happened to me a handful of times. Use a different card, that's the only remedy I've found.

Help?
Have you tried different browser?

Site was trash on mobile. Had it been a good opener Id have gone home. Ended up w lighter, purp goretex, bottle, red pac (thought it was black lol). Wanted tt wasnt that pressed. Ended up having to use the app.

Copped L White Shop T and Zippo manual in one order then hit a L blue track jacket off a restock manual for personal

My bot wasn't working so missed out on a Black Tupac and Gucci Track jacket for personal even though this bot had over 15k checkouts by far the most in the bot community

I decided to lend it to my asian boy so he can cook for me for the rest of the season :rofl:

Copped L White Shop T and Zippo manual in one order then hit a L blue track jacket off a restock manual for personal

My bot wasn't working so missed out on a Black Tupac and Gucci Track jacket for personal even though this bot had over 15k checkouts by far the most in the bot community

I decided to lend it to my asian boy so he can cook for me for the rest of the season :rofl:
Bots almost never work on first drop....

Supreme anti bot team needs to get a clue and stop effing up the mobile experience. Been like this past few seasons. Totally killed the vibe this morning.
Got some but not all wanted this morning.
Money saved and prob go under total cost on BrokeX since every young kid thinks plus one dollar is great IRR.

giphy.gif
My feels about supreme now. Desktop was a **** show too. Getting the wrong color checked out soured the rest of the drop for me. I didn't bother checking out more considering the fact that I couldn't even get to the checkout screen. Couldn't get my Navy shop tee in XL which made me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom