Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see most opinel knifes come with a sheath. I know it’s not in the description, but that could make up for the higher retail.
was definitely high on my list this season and will probably become my everyday knife. Replacing my $5 coast that I’ve carried for 5 years.
I hope so because that would be great and would be more in line with the average Supreme markup we see.

EF36BA60-FA7F-4BDF-A3E8-9F3ED0B16499.jpeg

Couldve gotten the bowl and knife but I backed out. Have to stop spending on unnecessary stuff lol

(Mainly because I paid resale on OW 5s sails:stoneface: )

I told myself I would pass. I did the same thing, easily carted both items, had everything autofilled; then last minute backed out. :lol:

So an instagrammer who’s entire shtick involves taking the item of the week and doing some stunt for likes and clout, is worried about the integrity of the brand.

No one would miss his corny *** videos. :lol:

Just got a navy Aerial off a restock! :wow:

Hit process payment for the 100th time about 4 mins after my SC notifications stopped and it somehow went through. Email confirmation and everything!

Now I need to start my diet early so I can squeeze into the size large I got instead of the XL I actually wanted :lol:

Edit: Actually, after looking at the size chart it may fit short, wide me perfectly :nthat:

Man, this day took a sudden turn :lol:

Last edited:
I hope so because that would be great and would be more in line with the average Supreme markup we see.
I'm guessing no sheath. :frown:
I feel like a small is going to be tough since I don't already have it in cart....

Was able to cart and check out a small, navy aerial crew on a restock just now. Nothing remaining from the lookbook for me this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom